Friday, July 9, 2010

Welcome to my blog

It has been a long time since I first created this blog. However during that time, I haven't been inspired to write or post anything here. The MBI (Memperkukuh Bahasa Inggeris) course had bring back my memory about this blog. And here I am, writing for the first time on my blog. Thank you Mr . Cheng for the inputs during that course which made me glide my fingers away on the keyboard writing this.

Here's bits and pieces about myself which I would like to share. I am a teacher by profession and has been stationed at Hulu Perak for the last 4 years. I love cooking, travelling and reading :). However due to my "busy" life, I cant recall when's the last time I read a book for pleasure. Already have been married to a very nice man for quite some time.

Hopefully my blogging will not end here and will continue for a long time.

No comments:

Post a Comment